Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So Happy!



You got it! I'm SO HAPPY! Why you ask?

Well, I'm happy for LEANN MCCLURE!

She joined my team of demonstrators! Welcome to my team LeAnn - I hope that you are ready to stamp up some fun!

Sale-a-Bration is still in full swing - and this is a great time to join Stampin' Up! During Sale-A-Bration, anyone who joins as a demonstrator gets 15 percent off the price of the standard or Digital+ Starter Kits--that's over $310 worth of high-quality Stampin' Up! products for just $148.75! In addition, new demonstrators get a FREE Bonus Bundle worth up to $50! The demonstrator kit is also fully customizable! If there is something that doesn't appeal to you, you can swap it out for something that does!

Whether you'd like to earn money to pay for your stamping supplies, create a full or part-time career, or simply get a discount on your stamping supplies, Stampin' Up! will help you do it. And if that isn't enough, we've listed 10 reasons for you to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

Get ideas for handmade cards, scrapbook pages, and home decor projects.
Learn new, artistic stamping techniques on a monthly basis.
Gain first access to popular product lines and exclusive, award-winning designs.
Get a 20 percent discount on Stampin' Up! products.
Be your own boss, and establish a flexible business that meets your goals.
Spend more time with family when you work from home with a schedule that fits you and your family.
Be eligible to attend Stampin' Up!'s fabulous conferences and events.
Earn free exotic trips and other recognition (like free rubber stamps, cash awards, and other valuable prizes).
Meet new friends and enrich lives while sharing what you love.
Receive support and training from Stampin' Up!

Contact me to sign up today!




So this bright litte number is one that uses the new Build a Blossom set and punch. Um. I'm gonna warn you - this set is addictive and fun! There are so many options.....and you'll be seeing quite a bit out of this set in the days to come! I've created a lot of cards and scrapbook pages with it!



This is currently one of my favorite color combos too! So Saffon, Poppy Parade, Tempting Turquoise and a titch of Early Espresso. I think this yells SPRING! The little doily shape I cut with my Silhouette - which I love, but do need to put to use some more. I will admit - it's MUCH easier to just run things thru the Big Shot. Anyone else think so? Big Shot vs. Cricut or Silhouette - I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Alrighty - baby girl needs a nap...gotta run...

1 comment:

Kendra Richardson said...

CONGRATS on the new recruit & thanks for sharing! I’m your newest follower from SC - #367 Kendra Richardson.
You can find me @ www.kendrascorner.blogspot.com