Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year - New ME....

Howdy folks. Yeah - I've gone missing again. The holidays can get really chaotic in our household. And for that reason, I took a little blogging break. In fact, I really haven't made much in the terms of projects for quite a while. I did make some cards for Christmas gifts and I did make a scrapbook (x3) for all of the Great Grandparents of our kids over the last year. It was a My Digital Studio project that really made me realize just why I love that program so much. I created one 20 pagescrapbook and printed it three times. And I think it was a hit with all of them!
I haven't had a lot of time to sit down and just create. However, I did whip up these beauties today:



They are magnets! Aren't they just adorable? I cut them with the new Fun FlowersDie in the Occasions Mini. You all got your new Mini in the mail - right? If not, contact me, and I'll get one out to you! There are tons of things to ooohhh and aaaahhh over ! This is one of them.


The magnet sheets cut so easily in the Big Shot, and they are simple to use. One side of the magnet sheet is adhesive, so I adhered my patterned paper (which is not SU in this case) to the magnet, and ran it thru the Big Shot. Then I added a few more layers to give them some dimension.



And those brads? Yeah, aren't they just so stinking cute??? They are in the Occasions Mini too!



Do you know how fast an easy this project was? Well, it was - fast and easy! And I just love how adorable these magnets turned out! Who says you can't have cute magnets for your fridge? My thought - They are too cute to put anything behind them! I just want them to stand out in their glory.



So, there's the project of the day! I'm looking forward to school getting back in session, so hopefully I have a little more free time to ge crafty......
Ta-ta folks....

No comments: