Wednesday, January 5, 2011

me again....with some cool clips...



Howdy folks - this will be super quick today. But, for the record, I'm here! I'm posting again!

This is one of my latest creations that I'm loving to make, to give, etc.


I turned a simple group of clothespins into a Days of the Week clippies. What's the big deal? Well - I think they are great organizing tool. Do you keep, err, try to keep, a weekly menu like me? These clippies are great for that. Just clip in your recipe cards, and you are good to go - or at least a note telling which cookbook and page the recipe can be found on! And you could easily step this system up a notch. Put all of your favorite meals onto note cards, keep them in a box together, and rotate them. When you are doing your menu planning, pull out 7 cards, and there your menu planning is done. This way you aren't getting stuck eating the same ol' same ol'. Keeps things interesting.

What else can they be used for? Well, got places to go? Clip it up. Got paperwork that needs to get back to school? Clip it up.



These clips use scraps of DSP from way back. (a great way to use up some of those scraps), some grey taffeta ribbon, and those rustic looking Mini Vintage Tags. So easy, and super cute!
Alrighty....onward! Go craft some up....

1 comment:

Elaine U. said...

Oh, I love the clips!!

I'm following you from Stampin' Connection. I'm #302.
http://createNstamp.blogspot.com/