Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A little piece of spring...



Okay - well - that's not a springy picture is it??? If I could catch my little Cardinal in the act on this snowy bird feeder - now THEN, I'd have a photo wouldn't I!!!! One of these days! But how 'bout a nice little basket of these:


I can almost smell fresh strawberries when I look at this! This stamp set if from Taylored Expressions - one of those I couldn't pass up. And what fun to color!


Isn't it such a sweet springy looking card? I'd love to receive this one in the mail.







I opted to leave the sentiment off the front, and put it on the inside. I used Rose Red Craft Ink to get a nice rich color.



The baker's twine is wrapped all the way around - kinda adds some interest on the inside of the card. What do you think? Would love some comments~!

2 comments:

Cyndi G said...

Love the touch of spring Jen ... it won't come soon enough! Is the background paper with the strawberry blossoms and berries printed paper or something you stamped? Really cute! Thanks for another fun evening with the girls at Stamp Club last night ... way too much fun & laughter.

Unknown said...

Cindy - the background is stamped, then I colored with pastels, and for ease, I actually used real chalk to do the white flowers!