Friday, October 8, 2010

Because I Care...


Remember I told you I had a couple of Sympathy cards to make and send....I finally am showing them to you! Here is one anyway.....

While hydrangea's normally are in bloom in the summer, but I couldn't resist making a card with some fall paper - retired from two years ago. Anyone else a hoarder of all things designers paper? I always buy an extra pack of my faves - "just in case"!! The stamp set is a hostess set - Because I Care. Isn't it beautiful???

Don't forget - if there is something on the clearance rack - you better get your little mitts on it before it's gone. There are so many things at awesome prices - especially some of the Big Shot dies - they are rock bottom priced! How do you shop the clearance rack? Well, head on over here you silly~!

No comments: