Wednesday, October 21, 2009

More Snowbuddies...

I swear, I can't get enough of these adorable little Snowbuddies. I {heart} this set! These little snowmen are so Stinkin' cute, I could just eat them up! I used my favorite coloring medium to color them in a bit - Watercolor Crayons. You just need add a little grayish blue for some shadowing, and then color in the hat and scarf. The hat does come as a seperate stamp - so a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig is necessary. There is another hat too, some ice skates, lots of snowflakes, blah, blah, blah - it's all too cha-cha for words!


I will tell you that the entire card was CASE'd from this card
of Becky Oehlers. I loved her original so much, that I even had to find some paper that matched. The background snowflakes were taken from a retired stamp set.

In the end, I really love this card - it's got some great whimsy to it!

Thanks for stopping by today - more tomorrow!

2 comments:

Cyndi G said...

I really think the snowmen are cute too and the card is too. I sure am enjoying all this creativity you've been sharing with us!

Julie g said...

I love this one...very appropriate for the snowy start this morning! Maybe I should make a card with pumpkins sitting in drifts!