Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Video:Pyramid Pals Thinlits - Easy open twist for Valentine's


So.... You are on the fence about the Pyramid Pals in the Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog?  Think they look complicated.  

Well.  Think again.  

They really go together pretty fast and my 5 year old made 5 little puppy Pyramid Pals today to get a jump start on her Valentine's.  She wanted to make them herself.  So, I provided a little guidance, and she did the rest.  

What's that got to do with anything?  If my 5 year old can put them together, so can you! 

The nice thing - they don't have to be little critters.  Today I'll show you a couple of options (video included!)


The one above holds a sucker.  (kinda obvious, right???)

The one below can hold any treat you'd like.



And here's a video to show you that they come together quite simply.  The video shows how to create both samples shown here.







Just think of all of the fun ways you can decorate these?!?!



If you like today's project - leave me a comment so that I know I should create more things like this!


Product List


1 comment:

Mary said...

These are so cute, thank you for sharing!