Friday, February 5, 2016

Video: Foiling w/out a Laminator or Minc Machine


Hi there crafty friends!  I have something SUPER fun to share with you today!  

Foiling is so HOT right now in the paper crafting industry, and I want to show you how you can add this to your projects without having to purchase anything extra besides the foil.  

You will be foiling like crazy - just like I have been!  Here's your how to video:





Isn't that foil absolutely SHINY???  I can't get enough of it.  


Here is another one, using the same technique with the 2-way glue pen.  You just need an image that's big enough to color in with your glue.  Allow it to dry and apply the foil with your Big Shot.  SOOOO SIMPLE!!!  


This one uses the foil with the Tear & Tape.  Again - super simple and you get this FABULOUS shiny accent.

I hope that you will give this a try on your own projects!  Please, let me know what you think - do you like this???  Leave a comment below!

---Just for You Card ---
Product List


---- Hello Card ----

Product List


---- Dear Friend Floral ----

Product List



2 comments:

JudyB said...

I love, love, LOVE this technique. Thank you so much for sharing!!

Michelle said...

Wow! So cool! Thank you for sharing this technique!