Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Video: Manic Monday w/ Balloon Celebrations

Hey there crafty friends!  I've got a fun, but simple and quick card today!  It is Manic Monday after all!

And it is rather Manic indeed!  I spent last week tending to a sick family - that's why you didn't see anything from me!  My poor little Aubrie was down for 4 days!  She even spent a snow day sick.  I even spent a snow day sick.  No one in our house was spared.  However - looking on the bright side....we all got it out of our system at once.  Better than dragging it out for weeks.  Which has happened before!  
Since we were in quarantine last week, it was a mad scramble at the end of the week to get Valentine's done for the kids' exchanges.  And there was a little craft that Aubrie's class needed.  (She didn't miss the class party on Friday!  It was the only day she went to school....)
Then....it was basketball tournaments, and Valentine's Day, and now....a birthday for my big guy Will.  He's 10 today.  Quick - I need a card!  Manic Monday - yes!  Here's how today's card came about..... (I went over the 10 minute mark just a little - but not bad at all!)  Products used are linked at the bottom of this post.



And here's the birthday boy!  We'll have a real celebration on Saturday with the whole family, but tonight it was just us and a simple (but made from scratch!) cake.  With Fudge Frosting.  That was a first for me - and it was GOOD!  







Product List

2 comments:

Donna said...

Your Big Guy is sooo cute! I loved your card, your read, and want to wish him a Super Birthday Celebration and year ahead! They grow fast, enjoy each day! Hugs! :) (That cake looks YUM-MMY!!!)

Janet Christensen said...

Very cute.