Sunday, July 19, 2015

Creation Station: Birthdays


Hey all!  It's time for a blog hop from the Creation Station team.  This week we are focusing on Birthdays - The Build a Birthday stamp set is what I chose to use.

This set is so versatile - create a cake in any color you choose.  Perfect for kids cards, masculine cards, girly cards....just change up the colors and you have an entirely new look.  

I went pretty neutral here....



The only thing I did "out of the box" was to use Crystal Effects on the cake stand and banner.  I wanted the cake stand to look shiny and was able to easily accomplish that with the Crystal Effects.  I decided to add it to the banner at the last minute.  I was going to put rhinestones on the banner, but didn't want to steer this to girls or boys.  I think this works for both this way.

I used some pinking shears to cut the ends of the sentiment portion.  I thought that added something different than the typical flag end. 


That's my creation for the week - hop around now to see what the other talented team members have to show off.....

  



post signature

No comments: