Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Foxy little friend - Wilderness Awaits


Hello friends!  A little something you may not know about me - I love the outdoors!!!  Camping, critters, etc....they are right up my alley.  Let me clarify - camping in a camper is my preference, however, I've done PLENTY of tent camping in my day! 

When I saw this little fox - something about him (or possibly her) struck me.  In this card - I'm calling this a "her" - and I think she's being a little seductive....I imagine her saying, "Hello, Handsome.  Come and cuddle up, Buttercup!"

This card was my Convention Swap.  We don't get many masculine cards in our swaps, so I decided to try and inspire.

Everything is layered on a Lost Lagoon base, with Crumb Cake (stamped the Woodgrain in Crumb Cake ink) as my largest panel.  Then I cut my Mossy Meadow piece with some circle thinlits, and also cut out the foxy circle (Sahara Sand) with the next size smaller thinlit.  I then ran the Mossy Meadow piece thru the Big Shot with the Chevron Embossing Folder.

I added a couple leaves from Vintage Leaves, I had stamped them onto Delightful Dijon with the same color ink.  Tied them onto my tag/flag with some Linen Thread.


In the end, I think it makes a swell masculine card!

Hey - If you are in need of a catalog - I have plenty and would love to send one to you - just leave me a message and I'll put one in the mail to you.  Please keep in mind - if you currently have a Stampin' Up! Debo, pleaese contact your demo for a catalog!

post signature

No comments: