Thursday, January 1, 2015

Sneak Peek Day 4: Celebrate Today, Bow Punch

Happy New Year!!!

Are you getting your goals for 2015 set?  

I am.  
I am ready to hit the ground running! I have a lot I'd like to accomplish this year - and I'm keeping a positive attitude about it.  You'll be seeing some changes shortly around the blog, and I'm pretty sure that all of you will love them!  Lots of great things will be coming YOUR way!

Let's start with today's card!



I'm loving the new Celebrate Today set with it's matching dies.  For this one, I used the negative space to create a shaker card.  I used some of the new Bermuda Bay sequin trim and some leftover sequins from the Holiday Catalog.  

I kept the card very clean, and very simple.  

That fun bow....a new punch!  And how cool is that?  I turned it into a polka dot one just with the use of my marker.  In other words, it was a complete after thought!

Do you like it?  Let's hear in the comments!

Supply List:
Product List


New Online Class - Envelope Punch Board Class
Create 5 boxes! Not envelopes!  Using the EPB!


post signature

5 comments:

Deb Rethman said...

I love your card! One question though, how did you adhere the window sheet? Did you use the shaker frames?

Unknown said...

Hi Deb - I don't use the shaker frames - I have a great tip that I'll be posting this Friday - I video tutorial, on what I use. I dont' like the shaker frames or dimensionals as well b/c you have to use so many and you can get areas that sink....so I have a good, easy and cheap solution to show everyone!

Deb Rethman said...

Can't wait for your tip! Thanks!

Saphyre said...

I hate to ask stupid questions, but how did you make the shaker card? The cardstock looks very thick that the front circle was punched from, almost like foam core board.
CAn you tell me the secret?

Tara said...

Love this card!