Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Shaker Cards that won't FAIL!



I've had several people ask what I use to create my shaker cards.  
I don't use shaker frames. 
Or Stampin' Dimensionals.....


I like to have a really firm area underneath my card front layer.  When I've used Stampin' Dimensionals on a large area, I notice that some areas cave in easily.

My solution?

Fun Foam.  

Yep.  Like what your kids use to craft with.  

It's sturdy, and will cover a large area.  Plus it's inexpensive, cuts like a dream, and keeps your card from having sinking spots.

Here's a video tutorial to show you exactly how easy this is to use!


Hope you like the video!  Let me know if you think this is helpful in the comments below.



Product List
131295s
131178s
100730s
106960s
130136s
133631s
137414s
137138s
138869s
137362s
114323s
White Fun Foam Sheets:  Foam Sheet 9"X12" 2mm-White 10 per pack


New Online Class - Envelope Punch Board Class
Create 5 boxes! Not envelopes!  Using the EPB!


post signature

4 comments:

Smiles, Laurie said...

Great idea...great card!

Debi Lowery said...

could not get the link for the fun foam to work....love the project. Could you please tell me where to get the right size of fun foam? thanks

Unknown said...

Debi Lowery - try this link: http://amzn.to/1y9FEBL

Georgia said...

Came upon your Shaker Card and loved how you made it. I have a question - what was the size of the window sheet that you used?
Thank you very much.