Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Quick & Easy Cards! +video!


Good Morning folks!  I'm here today to show you a super quick, easy AND one layer card!  One layer cards are great for mailing because they don't cost extra postage.

If you've ordered from my website this month, don't be surprised to find this card in your mailbox! I appreciate all of my customers, and now, those that order from my website will receive little bonus' in their mail!  To make it even better, these cards will be re-usable!  (You'll understand when you get yours in the mail!)

This card is simply about stamping and one little rock and roll technique. I wanted to go with a little more trendy color scheme - something other than your traditional fall colors.  So, I pulled out the Color Coach, and came up with these mix of colors:

Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Summer Starfruit, Basic Gray

Want to see how easy it is to make - watch my video!




Stampin’ Up!® is offering not just one, but two ways for you to get FREE ink!*
NOV. 1–DEC. 16, 2012
*Neutrals Collection not eligible
Host a $450 party!
Not only will you be able to choose a FREE ink collection, you’ll also get $65 in hostess dollars and a 50%-off item!
Join the Stampin’ Up! family!
A free collection of ink pads is a great incentive, but so is a 20% product discount, a demonstrator only magazine, stamping events, and access to an exclusive website with thousands of project ideas!

Contact me TODAY to find out more!




No comments: