Thursday, November 8, 2012

On the 8th day of Christmas....


I received some hot chocolate!  We made these up last year in my Stamp Clubs, but I couldn't resist using this for my 12 Days Of Christmas Gettin' Gifty guide this year!  Plus, this adorable little stamp just fits the bill here!


So....this is kind of like a long card, but it's a skinny little box.  I decorated the front with some snowy DSP from the Snow Festival Collection.  And that stamped image comes from Wonderful Winterland.  I colored it using Watercolor Pencils.  You might be shocked, but I hadn't used the watercolor pencils until recently, and I love how easy they are to use! If you need to blend them, they work up beautifully with a blender pen.



Here's how the packet opens. I punched a 2 1/2" hole in it so that the recipient gets a peek at what's inside.  This little box would also be perfect for those large candy bars!  If you'd like the template for the box, contact me and I'll get it to you - or just leave a comment with your email addy!

1 comment:

Dawn Easton said...

Another fabulous gift idea!! I have about 30 supervisors under me that I like to give gifts too. Need ideas like this for sure!