Monday, September 20, 2010

My Digital Monday!

Here is today's digital page.... from Will's 4th Birthday. I think I'm quickly falling in love with Digital Scrapping. It's a lot quicker than hands on. However, I do still like the look and feel of real embellies on a page. For that reason, I left the journaling off on this page because, I may handwrite it, or I will type it and cut it out in strips which might get popped up for some dimension. I also think I could add a few buttons onto the round embellies. But, I'm getting photos scrapped and will probably put them to a DVD for some Christmas gifts this year. What a great thing to give the Grandparents that already have everything!
FYI - those of you that already have My Digital Studio, there are some new products that you can add. And, be sure to update your system so that you can include the new colors, which Stampin' Up! is giving you for FREE!!!
And, did you know, you can add other digi things from other sites. Say you find a digi paper pack over at your fave online store - well, pay for it, download it, unzip it and get to town!!! Scrap away! Next week on MDM, look for something that's NOT a scrapbook page!!!
Oh, and stay tuned this week. Now that my week is a little quieter, I have a BUNCH of cool projects to show you....you will be in awe!
That's all for now folks.....

No comments: