Sunday, September 5, 2010

Introducing - My Digital Mondays!

In my quest to scrapbook more and blog more, I'm introducing, My Digital Monday's. Every Monday I will share with you a project that I've created in My Digital Studio. Hopefully, the majority of these are scrapbook pages. Since I am so far behind on pages, I think I will go the digital route on most of them, and maybe someday I will print them and turn them into hybrid pages. What are hybrid pages? Those are pages that you create digitally, print out and add real life embellies or photos to. Because personally, I do prefer real life pages, with real texture and real embellies.....

Hope everyone is having a great Labor Day weekend. Our house was stricken with the flu - well Andy and I had the flu. Alex had a barky cough, and Will coughed a lot too. Aubrie was spared!

With that, I'm heading to bed, and hoping that one decent day will surface from this holiday weekend.

Glad you stopped by!

Jen

2 comments:

Tammy Clarke said...

What an absolutely adorable page, TFS, I love it.

soggystamper said...

Such darling pictures and a wonderful layout! TFS and hope you are feeling better very soon.