Sunday, July 1, 2012

Paper Players #102 and FIJI BOUND!!!!


Hi everyone!  I'm here with my first post as one of The Paper Players Design Team Member!  This week our theme is Christmas in July.  It might be sweltering hot outside, but this card is screaming cool Christmas!
The Paper Players

For my card I used the new Be of Good Cheer DSP.  This paper might just grow on me.  I wasn't sure at first, but I think I'm gonna like it.  And I love this little gal from Greeting Card Kids.  I stamped her with Stazon Ink on Watercolor paper then used a blender pen and markers to color her.  I glittered her trim with some (retired) Smooch. 



Before I go - I want to thank my wonderful customers and great downline - I've earned my first ever Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip - to FIJI!  This seems like a trip of a lifetime, I think I'm still in shock that I did it, but know that I couldn't have without my great customers and Stamp Us Silly team!  Now, it's a matter of convincing my hubby that he should go with me.  He seems to come up with new excuse all the time. - the trip will be right in the middle of planting season and he's the one who plants the crops (although his dad or brother COULD probably manage), someone needs to be around to take care of the kids, oh, and the flight is just too long!  I will have to find a way to break him down.....this may be harder than earning the trip itself!  :)  Anyway - I can't wait to go on my first incentive trip - I just know it will be amazing!

Check out what these other fabulous Design Team Members have come up with:


The Paper Players Design Team

13 comments:

Cyndi G said...

Congrats on the trip you worked so hard to earn Jen ... very happy for you! If the hubby won't go let me know, I could possibly be persuaded to go with if you really need someone. *wink*wink*
Oh, almost forgot ... cute card and congrats on being part of the Paper Players Design Team!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is adorable!!! The greeting card kids stamp set is probably my all time favorite set!!! Your coloring is wonderful!!

Ann Schach said...

Adorable card! Congrats on the trip!

LeAnne said...

Welcome to the PP team! What a great card to share with us---one of my favorite little images! Congrats on the trip, too! How exciting! If you can't wear down your hubby I am sure you could find someone else to go with you, LOL!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Hi Jen! First of all welcome to the PP team! I am so excited that you are joining us and can't wait to stamp along-side you. Love your cute card! That little gal is too sweet and your shading is gorgeous. How exciting that you earned a trip to Fiji, too. Wowza!! That has always been on my list of dream vacations. I'm sure you will have an amazing time. Hope you had a fun weekend! Hugs! :)

H2 :) said...

Hi Jen. What a cute card! Love your sweet, coloured image & the fun papers. Congratulations on your Fiji trip! :)

Linda Callahan said...

Beautifully done in every way! And big congrats on your Fiji trip!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh wow Jen! Congrats on the trip to Fiji!!! Sounds amazing!!!

Your card is DARLING! I love the bits of sparkle from the Smooches...it's always fun to use :)

Looking forward to playing along with you on the PP for the next several months!

Amy White said...

Loving the combination of papers you've used on this Jen, and your focal image is so sweet (am hoping we'll have this in our next UK catty!). Congrats on earning the Fiji trip - you must be so excited!

Anonymous said...

Your card is just Winter Wonderful!!! This is one of my all time favorite stamp sets, I wish SU would come out with more like it. Congrats on being a new team member for PP, they are a bunch of great gals!!

Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

Terry said...

Congrats on earning the trip to Fiji! Maybe I'll meet you there. I love your card. I wasn't sure about that dsp either, but seeing it on your card makes me think it's nicer than I thought!

Terry
http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Congratulations on your trip!!!
This is such a fun and Christmas-y card!!

jaydee said...

Jen, firstly congrats on your trip! Well done! Secondly, what a great way to kick off your DT stint at the Paper Players. I love the clean lines of the card and your beautifully colored image. Love the square button, too!
Jaydee