Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Christmas in July

Here is a sneak peak of what we'll be making in my Christmas in July class on Saturday.  Sorry the picture isn't the best - was a quickie with my cell phone. And there is one card missing from this bunch....

Want to join in on the class?  There is still time.  I've still got room for 3 more people, so I'm extending the deadline to Friday July 27th.  Here's the details:
When: Saturday, July 28th, 9am  (this is a round robin type of class - so when you are done, you're done!)
Where: Denison Municipal Utilities, Denison, IA
What: You'll craft 10 cards - 2 each of 5 designs, along with envelopes to dress up to your fancy!
Fee: $30 - all supplies are included - just bring your scissors and adhesive!

Many of you have asked to take this as a "class to go" !  YES!  You can take it to-go.  I will stamp and punch everything for you in the case that you don't have the appropriate stamps, and I will include photo instructions of each card.  The fee for the class to go is $35 to cover shipping costs too!  Just shoot me a message and I'll send you a Pay-Pal invoice.  If you'd rather pay by check, that will be accepted also.  Once payment has been received, I'll ship you your little goodie package and you'll be singing "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"!!!!  So join in on the fun!

Email me to sign up for the class (only 3 spots left) or take it to go!

No comments: