Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wicked Wednesday

Alrighty peeps! Super quick post this morning before I start my last Wednesday of running. It's Will's last day of school - which means one less trip to town for the summer weeks! YEAH!

Wanted to let you know that Sage Shadow 12 x 12 cardstock is SOLD OUT - that's right - it's no longer available for purchase. Remember - I told you that you better get your favorite colors while you can. Yah - I wasn't kidding! Get your orders in for those retiring colors or you might not get them!

Also - want you to know that there are NEW digital downloads that you can add to your My Digital Studio - this time it's Jumbo Outline Alphabet, Contempo Alphabet and Go Graduate Plus Stamp Brush (includes the Graduation single stamp that is in the back of the Summer Mini).

Lastly, if you haven't left me a comment for your chance for blog candy - check out this post to do so - the deadline is Friday May 21st!

I'll be back later folks!

1 comment:

Cyndi G said...

Thanks for the update on the downloads Jen ... I am excited to see the Graduation set as I am frantically working on putting a slideshow together using MDS ... really having fun playing with the digital software.