Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Such a Sweet Pea....

I haven't shown you much with those cute little felt flowers in the Occasions Mini yet.....I've been hoarding them. I'd hate to run out of them you know.....heaven forbid!

Anyway - here's a quick and super simple card I created with those felt flowers and the super awesome Sweet Pea DSP (that's one heck of a good deal!). FYI - you only have one month left to purchase both the flowers and the DSP.....
Pretty cute - eh? If you'd like to order these before they are gone....send me an email
or go to my Stampin' Up website and place an online order.
Also - TODAY is the last day of Sale-A-Bration. If you haven't gotten all you want for freebies, you need to get your order in today! You certainly don't want to miss out on that uber cool Scallop Trim Punch, now do you??? You won't be able to order it until July. And, hey, why not earn it free.....seems pretty logical!
TTFN - Jen

No comments: