Thursday, February 19, 2015

You Brighten My Day - Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration

While it's colder than cold outside....I'm inside (with my space heater warming my feet!) creating cards in fun springy colors!  At least I can create in spring.....right!  That's where I find myself torn.  I'd still like a good snowstorm, but I'm really ready for some warm spring weather.  

We'll just see what Mother Nature has in store for us - in the meantime, I'll continue to create in spring colors.

Today's card is one of those spring influenced cards.  This one has my new fave patterned paper - I'm particularly in love with this paper.  It's fun and flirty, and well....I just love it, ok!  :)


You can earn the Best Year Ever DSP FREE with a qualifying purchase during Sale-A-Bration.  Same goes for the stamp set that I used.  And the phrase on the front is perfect for year-round thank yous.

Pair all of this up with some sparkly sequins, and you've got a great card!


Product List

post signature