Monday, February 9, 2015

Leadership Swap....From the Garden and Butterflies Thinlits


Hey Friends!  Did you all have a nice weekend?  We had some great weather here....all that snow that canceled my flights last weekend is almost gone.  (I'm kinda bummed about that!)

We had a mellow weekend.  My Prince Farming took our oldest son to a basketball game Friday night so the other 2 kiddos and I had movie night and Oreo Sundaes!  YUM!  Took the sting out of the fact that they didn't get to go with Dad....it can be such a heart break!  The next night we repeated movie night, except it was all 3 kiddos and me.  Prince Farming went into town to assist at the Cattleman's Supper.  I'm thinking he needed some time without any family or something.  He was getting rather testy.  Almost to the point I couldn't stand him!  (Good thing he doesn't read this - eh?)  And he kinda lost the title of Prince Farming....I was ready to call him something else... 

But, you guys don't want to hear about Mr. Grouchy.....

Let's talk about this card.  This was my Leadership Swap card.  I made close to 60 of them.....!!!  While it looks rather simple, I did have to make 120 passes thru the Big Shot to make that butterfly.  

It was worth it tho.  I love the way it turned out.  




I used the From the Garden Stamp Set for the sentiment - love that set!  I opted to use a half punch of that Artisan Label Punch.  I really didn't want to make another 60 passes thru the Big Shot!  I thought this worked well.



It's really a simple card, and a good mailer - for the fact it doesn't have too many chunky layers.

Would you like one of these cards?  Leave me a comment....I'll send 3 random people a copy!  I'll contact you for your address, so please don't leave your address in the comments.




Product List
post signature

1 comment:

Janet Christensen said...

Beautiful cards, Jen. I love how you put colors together.