Saturday, January 21, 2012

FREE Stamp Set!

Greeting y'all!  I caught a little Texas accent after being in San Antonio for the week!  Ok, well, maybe not...but it's fun! 
I had a wonderful time at Leadership Conference, and have plenty of pictures to share with you....but for now I've got something else!
We received SO many wonderful prizes throughout the week, that I feel like I need to share with those who helped get me there!  YOU - my wonderful customers!!! 
I have a gift up for grabs, so let me tell you how you can get your hands on it.....  Anyone who places an order with me between NOW (Saturday Jan. 21st) and Friday Jan. 27th (other than a club order) will have their name thrown into a hat to win Fresh Vintage!  It's a Sale-A-Bration set that you receive free with a $50 order.  However, in my little contest, you are entered regardless of your order size!  You can place an order by calling me, texting me, or going to my website!  Good luck!


No comments: