Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Click to view catalog

Howdy friends!  It starts today!!!  Sale-A-Bration is here!!!!!  I know I've been showing you many sneaks of my newly favorite DSP and Stamp Set - Everyday Enchantment and Fresh Vintage.  Guess what?  You can NOW get these for yourself.  For every $50 you spend you can pick a free item.  We all like free right? 

But do you know what is even better???  If you join my team, you will get a FREE pack of Designer Series Paper OR a FREE Digital Download every month for the rest of the year!!!  That is on top of the discounted Starter Kit!  Ya - you can get the starter kit for $125 plus free paper or digi items.  Do the math - that could be $120 in free paper - or even more on digi items (there is no price limit on the digital downloads!)  AND, you can alternate these.  So, if one month you want paper, the next month you can get a download.  It's completely up to you!  Stampin' Up! lets you do this YOUR WAY!  If you'd like to know more about joining my team - please contact me!  We'd love to have you be part of the Stamp Us Silly team!

Would you like to earn tons of freebies?  Hostess will get an amazing prize package during Sale-A-Bration.  With a $150 workshop, you'll go home with THE most adorable tote out there.  Host a $400 workshop and you'll go home with a product bundle to die for!  Click on the logo above to learn more.  If you'd like to hostess your own workshop, contact me.  My dates are almost filled up tho, so act fast!

All of this is a great reason to SALE-A-BRATE! 

No comments: