I hesitate on purchasing this set. But, with a little twisting of my arm, I bit the bullet and got it! And I have been having fun with this one. Super cute. I'm hoping that I can use it later on some of Aubrie's scrapbook pages. Oh, wait....who am I trying to kid. Actual scrapbook pages - ya right.
I made this card recently at a couple of workshops that I've done. I think everyone has like it!
Don't be afraid to cut your wide striped grosgrain ribbon in half. You'll be glad you did. It'll fray - that's okay - it's a great look.
Also - I recieved this:
from Kelli over at http://kellistampinpad.blogspot.com How cool is that! I'm feeling like a super stamper now!
When you receive this award you are to:
1) thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog
2) share 8 things about myself
- I love all things crafty - in all mediums. Fabric, painting, clay, stamping, paper - you name it.
- I drink a small pot of coffee EVERYDAY. I have a 4 cup coffee maker - and I anticipate my coffee every morning. With cream and sugar. I recently switch over to Truvia instead of sugar. I was okay with it, but really missed my sugar taste. It's just not the same.
- I love snow. Oh, wait - maybe you already know that about me. Well, in case you didn't - now you know.
- I prefer a good grilled steak over chicken anyday. I'm a red meat kinda gal.
- I enjoy a good beer with my hubby while we make supper together and have our daily catch ups (as long as the kids are cooperative).
- My fave movie of all time: Steele Magnolias. It might be a tear jerker, but after you watch it a hundred times, you begin to appreciate the humor and don't even think about crying. My fave line from the movie: "I smiled at the son-of-a-bitch before I could help myself" --Ouisa
- I enjoy being outside - gardening, and sometimes just soaking up the sun. We plant a fair size garden every year. This year we'll hope for a little more time to actually enjoy the garden goodies. I also like to plant lots of flowers!
- I'm a professional procrastinator! If you need any pointers on procrastinating, let me know.....I work best under pressure!
3) pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered
4) leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!
Thanks Kelli for the award!