Thursday, February 24, 2011

Oh Baby!



Hi there folks! It's a sunny day at the Arkfeld ranch today....my kids might say something different, as Aubrie just bit Alex in the butt - which sent Alex into a fit of tears. Secretly, I wanted to high five Aubs - Alex is constantly in her face, taking toys away, blah, blah, blah. Just a little self defense on her part!

Anyway.....I have an adorable little baby card to share today. (Please nevermind the fact that it's unedited - I didn't want to take the time to lighten and brighten today!) This card was a bit time consuming, but well worth my efforts. I hand stamped each of the pennants from Party this Way in Early Espresso, and hand cut. Then I stamped them again in Pear Pizzazz and cut out the centers to layer them up - that was much easier cutting! I punched holes in the corners of each pennant and strung some twine thru. The ribbon was yo-yoed simply by gathering one edge with some thread and a needle. It was a little tricky, but super cute. I just love the seam binding ribbon - it's so easy to work with, light and springy!



I die cut the letters with the Naturally Serif Die and attached those to the ribbon with glue dots.


Then, to finish it off, stamped Congratulations from the Occasional Quotes hostess set. Had I been thinking, I would have stamped that a bit lower to be lined up with the polka dots.....oh, well. It's done!

Hope you enjoy!!!!

Later gators!

1 comment:

Leena Girsa said...

Jenn this card is too cute! I love your work and am so glad I found your blog!