Thursday, March 26, 2009

Here is a card recently made at a workshop I did. I have fallen in LOVE with the birds. I think I like them because they can be used in a magnitude of ways. I'll be able to use them on scrapbook pages for the boys and on cards. But also, I can easily change the mood of them just by changing my colors. This card seems more bright and cheery in person. I used the Good Morning Sunshine DSP - and I really like that paper. It reminds me of the song "Rockin' Robin". Yeah - you'll be singing that the rest of the day now!

I really like these buttons from Button Latte. Too cute!

Recipe
Stamps: Cheep Talk
Paper: So Saffron, Choc. Chip, Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Choc. Chip
Accessories: Button Latte (go ahead *gasp* NO RIBBON!)

1 comment:

Cyndi G said...

You know I'm not crazy about birds Jen, but I think this is REALLY cute! And I love the color combination ... how do you keep coming up with so many cute ideas?