Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hello!

I had told you that my Stamp Clubs did a faux metal technique this month. We used the Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Polka Dot Punches. This set reminds me of the embossed tin that would have been on a ceiling in an old merchantile. This is one of the projects that we did:



An up close look of the "o".

Isn't that an awesome look. Have you tried this technique before? Would you like step by step directions? This is a perk of being a member of my stamp clubs. I'm working on setting up my fourth stamp club - if you are interested contact me.

Recipe:
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches
Paper: Delicate Dots DSP, So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Ink: Baha Breeze, VersaMark
Accesories: Silver Embossing Powder, Silver Brad, Certainly Celery Poly-twil ribbon

No comments: