Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Oh, my pennant love....

So...pennants are hot! They're everywhere. Scrapbook pages, cards, home decor....they are HOT! And I've got to give Stampin' Up! HUGE kudos for jumping on this bandwagon with one of my favorite paper crafting items - the punch. That's right folks. Starting in just one day, you too will be able to order this fun little punch. It's great because not only does it punch the scallopy outside, it also punches the middle rectangle.



The results - too too cute! And the ribbon. Swoon. Adorable! I've used just about an entire roll! One side is polka dotted and the other not. I didn't think I would like the polka dots and the scallops - I thought it would be too over the top. Umm....I was wrong. My husband would love to hear those words more often. I WAS WRONG! Again *swoon* !!!


The new Pool Party color - what do you think? I thought it would be too close to Bashful Blue or Baja Breeze. Nope. It's great! It's got a slight bit of green undertone to it. I'm really liking it.


And while I was at it - might as well make a girly one too!


I actually used Blushing Bride for the pink in this card. It went great with that So Saffron piece of DSP - which is from the new Just Add Cake DSP pack. There are some great patterns in that pack! And just think....starting tomorrow (after 1pm central time) you can start ordering those new goodies!


Who has more fun than us???



NOBODY!







1 comment:

Julie G said...

Love it ALL!!! Can't wait to see the new catalog :)