Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hey Cupcake....

I'm going to focus on Birthday cards in the month of February (I know it's not February yet, but I'm just ready for this January cold to GO AWAY!!!) - February is when our son Will has a birthday (3 years already!) and it is the month of Presidents' Day, celebrating their birthdays...so I just thought it was fitting. Be sure to check back, as I will be offering a Birthday Card Blowout at the end of this month. Take the class and you won't be left without a birthday card when you are in dire need!

Here is a card I created using up some retired Stampin' Up! Designer paper. I LOVE this Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set. You can view the entire set here. There is a great coordinating wheel that goes along with the set too!





Recipe:
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Paper: Pixie Pink, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise and Paisley DSP (retired)
Ink: Stazon Black, Close to Cocoa, Pixie Pink
Accessories: Aqua painter, Tempting Turquoise Marker, Rose Red Marker, Scallop Edge Punch, Photo Corners Punch, Tempting Turquiose 1/4 grosgrain ribbon.

Let me know what you think!

No comments: