Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Craft Project Central!

Hey there folks!  It's my turn to share what I came up with for my Guest Design spot over at Craft Project Central!  I always seem to have notes lying around here and there, and know that this is something I can really USE!  A Magnetic Memo Board!


Magnetic Memo Board Gift Ensemble!

This project is a creative way to organize your messages and notes all in one handy location – and it’s cute too! It includes a magnetic memo board, magnets, and a removable notepad. 


What I really love about this project is that you can easily switch out the patterned paper for something that coordinates with your decor.
Be sure to head over to Craft Project Central and subscribe to this month's offerings!  There are some fabulous projects for June that you don't want to miss out on!  

post signature

1 comment:

Eileen Lang said...

What a great idea. That would look nice anywhere.