Friday, May 20, 2011

Fab Florets


I am in love with these little flowers in the Fabulous Florets set. I need to get out some Poppy Parade and color them - wouldn't they make the most darling Poppies??

For this one, I didn't take much care to perfect coloring. *gasp* I KNOW! So unlike me. For one, I used Basic Gray as my ink, and it's not a waterproof ink, so when I used my blender pen, I didn't want it to smear something horrible. See, method to my madness.



The card pretty well speaks for itself, clean, elegant, simple. Ah, bliss!


FYI - If you've been thinking about hosting a Stampin' Up! workshop - you need to get on my calendar! June is filling up, and I will be offering a little extra bonus to all of my June hostesses. AND - the retiring product list will be out June 1 !!! Get your hand on those items that will be gone for good! Contact me today to book your workshop.


Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Basic Grey, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Gray,
Accessories: Black Satin Ribbon, designer button, watercolor crayon, Elegant Lines EF



No comments: