Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sweet Stems...


So, when I first got to glimpse at the new Catalog, my gut reaction when I saw the Apple Blossoms set was - I gotta have it.....it's SO fun, trendy, and I loved it!!! Well - one of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, is that we get to order sneak peak sets, including some of the hostess sets. And this is the first year that I've ever actually ordered hostess sets. Usually I wait and try and earn them - but I HAD to have this set....and I'm gonna say - I'm glad I did. I've used it several times already. Here I stamped the stem image in Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, and Pumpkin Pie at various heights. Pair that with the Greenhouse Gala DSP and some buttons - and you've got a great card. And that phrase - it's super for several occasions...

If you haven't received my invite for my Open House in the mail, consider this your invite!!! To kick off the new Idea Book and Catalog, I'm having an open house - at my house. Dates: July 9th - 4pm - 8pm and July 10th 1pm to 5pm. I'll have a Make and Take for you to do, lots of door prizes, and tons of inspiration! Plus, some munchies - you can't stamp without munchies!! I hope to see you then!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Really like your card. am now following you please check out my blog at
www.papercreationsbykaren.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Super cute card. Love the colors and all of the buttons. I am now following you because of SC. www.stampscrapdiva.blogspot.com

Patty said...

Love the card adn the buttons.

I am just getting around to commenting on the blogs I'm now following through Stampin' Connection. I invite you to follow me as well (if you are not already) at http://www.rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com
have a great day!