Monday, March 21, 2016

Video: Manic Monday! Quick and Easy Cardmaking



Hello!!!  How are all of the happy crafters out there?  Hope this Monday is treating you alright!

I have been gone for a good week working on another project.  I'll chat about that farther down in this post tho.....

So, it's been a little while since I created an actual card.  However, this one is fun and bright and colorful - what's not to love!  

Let me start out by saying this - I haven't been using patterened paper as much as I used to.  I think it's because sometimes it seems overpowering.  Or the print is too large for a card.  And sometimes it's just because there are too many colors in the pattern.  This pattern tho - I love!   It's small, it's fun and I can use it in little bits or in big bits.

Paired with a Watermelon Butterfly, and you've got something going here!  


Here's this video tutorial for this weeks card:



Those yellow enamel dots give it just the extra pop of color that it needs!

What do you think of this week's card - I'd love to hear.

Now - for my other little project......my sister and I have teamed forces and are creating wooden signs and some other crafty things.  The signs are mostly from reclaimed barn boards, but we do have some that will be on new pine as well.  You can find our things over at The Old White Shed.  We are also on Facebook and Instagram under the same name.


Product List

3 comments:

Evy G said...

I love it! The colors, the enamel dots, everything! And i'm really happy i ordered that dsp ;-)

Laurie said...

Love your venture with your sister! Love this card, too! Glad to see you back! :) Missed you!

Dena Rekow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.