Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Holiday Catalog Kickoff !!!


Happy September 1st!  Today is the kick off of the new Holiday Catalog from Stampin' Up!  I will admit right here and right now that it's probably one of my all time faves!  There are SO many wonderful product in there....if you don't have a demonstrator, and don't have a catalog, please be sure to contact me and I'll get one out to you right away.

Let's chat about today's card.  It features the Cozy Christmas Set and I just love it.  I've got lots of ideas up my sleeve that I plan to share with all of you!  Today, I paired up this set with the new Sleigh Ride Edgelits.  I did a little color blending at the top of the card to create a really subtle ombre effect.  There appears to be a glow coming from behind the cottage and trees and I love that look. (video tutorial on this coming soon!)

 I used the new fine tip glue pen to apply some Dazzling Diamonds to the trees and rooftop.  The edgelit has the same glitter applied using a two way glue pen (because I wanted a wider strip of glitter).


This is one of my favorite cards that I've created so far from the new catalog.  I'd love to hear your thoughts! Just leave a comment below by clicking the Comment icon below.


post signature

2 comments:

janetgallion@gmail.com said...

Love the card. I too,think this is an outstanding catalog. Wondering what color or colors you used for the sky. Absolutely stunning!!!! Janet

Anonymous said...

Love this card!! Absolutely stunning.