Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Garden in Bloom


Get Card recipe and instructions here

We've had enough rain this summer to literally keep my garden in bloom!  Usually, it'll die off because I'll forget to water my potted plants....or they'll get neglected when we go on vacation.  This year, tho, we've been fortunate in the rain department.

However, if I need to add some flowers to my life....I can just stamp some beauties with this great Garden in Bloom set from Stampin' Up!  Imagine - flowers in every and any color.

This card was super easy to create - hardest part was fussy cutting the flowers - and really....I don't mind cutting images out!

Click the caption under the picture for the card recipe and step-by-step instructions.  You'll have the option to print there too.  Please let me know if you like this feature by leaving a comment below.  



Product List
post signature

No comments: