Monday, May 18, 2015

Sneak Peek: You've Got This by Stampin' Up!



I showed you a sneak peek of this set - You've Got This from Stampin' Up! yesterday....and I've got a new card for you today.

I am seriously in love with this flower.  And today, I decided to try the flower on vellum with markers and blender pens.  I was very pleased with the ability to blend the color, much like that of a Blendability Marker.  The ink doesn't dry really fast on the vellum, so you have time to move the color around.  Fyi - I did stamp the flower image with White Stazon Ink.


I sewed the vellum panel to one from Typeset DSP.  This way I didn't need to worry about adhesive showing thru.


The flower was colored with Watermelon Wonder, Delightful Dijon and Cucumber Crush.  I really am pleased with the way the colors pop against newsprint.



post signature

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Jen, this is just gorgeous! Love the colour on vellum.