Thursday, February 12, 2015

Best Day Ever and Best Year Ever!


Are you loving all of the wonderful Sale-A-Bration items?  I seriously can't get enough of them.  

Today's card is one that I cased from Ronda Wade, but I put my own little twist on it.  I don't mind CASEing (copy and share everything), but I do believe that you should make it your own some how.  What I did with this differently than hers, I stamped that bitty flower in the Aquamarine Color Box Ink.  *love*  That flower is my fave!  I also decided that because of the flowers that this needed a little softer embossing.  Ronda's used the striped embossing folder, but I opted for the Perfect Polka Dots EF.  It reminded me a bit of a sweet little swiss dotted fabric.  

Anyway....this was one of the cards that we created at my team's Monthly Inspiration Night.  I think it's just a lovely card.  

Hope you enjoy it - sorry for the quick post....have had a day of running....and I'm not done running just yet!


Product List

post signature

1 comment:

Cary said...

Jen this is BEAUTIFUL! I am off to CASE! XXXOOO