Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Sneak Peek Day 3!!! From the Garden

The sun is shining today!  What a great day...

I know you're all ready for another sneak peek - this one is a little combination of 2 new stamp sets - From the Garden which is an adorable little set of little garden markers with some sweet phrases and dainty lil' flowers.    I also used Crazy about You.  This set is HUGE - in many ways.  It's got a coordinating die set so you can mix and match phrases to create your own sentiments.  

So, let's take a peek:


I used a card base of Rich Razzleberry, with a Crumb Cake panel over the top.  I embossed that panel with one of our dies to create an embossed frame.  

No.  It didn't cut all the way thru the cardstock.  I'll have a video tutorial next week on this card, because there are a lot of techniques I did that I'd love to share with you.


I stamped those little flowers with White Stazon ink and then colored with Blendabilities.  Aren't they sweet?


This card just screams spring to me.  What do you think about it?  Leave me a comment....I love comments!


Supply List:

Product List


New Online Class - Envelope Punch Board Class
Create 5 boxes! Not envelopes!  Using the EPB!


post signature

1 comment:

barb hendrickson said...

Just love all of the detail on your card, Jen. Can't wait to try this out too!