Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hello, Lovely! You make me HAPPY!


Howdy folks!  A real quick post today for ya!  I created this card with a single stamp set *gasp*, two ink pads and three colors of cardstock!  Pretty amazing - eh?  I keep finding myself leaning in this direction - less patterned paper and more stamping as my pattern.  I mean, c'mon - just as well get some good use out of those stamps right??  You bet!

This one was pretty easy, and if you'd like to see how I created the patterned background, you can view the tutorial HERE.

Today, however, I'd like to share with you a great way to stretch the use of your dies - in this case, the scalloped square die from the Squares Collection Framelit Dies.  Just watch how easy it is to create custom sized scalloped frames and such with the die:

                      

Please let me know what you think, and do your civic duty and pass this on to your friends!!!  :)

post signature

No comments: