Thursday, July 14, 2011


Alrighty...I'm gonna throw this out there right off the bat....this is NOT my best creation. I do not love this card. Heck, I don't even know that I can say that I like this card! But, I've got to show you all SOMETHING instead of being stagnant over here - right??? I just need to get my cards all rounded up and get the photographed and edited for your viewing pleasure! And, with that being said, I don't want to show you EVERYTHING! I want to save some of my master creations for my Catty Kick-Off Party (see post below).



Anyway....this card shows you something fun you can do with that fancy new Lace Ribbon Border punch - cut that puppy in half and use just a smidgen of it. It's like having your little lace slip flirting out from under your skirt! A little sexy, a little, well, flirty! Kinda like the paper on this card - Flirtatious!


Well, that's all I've got. Need to go get the other two kiddos out of bed and then we are going on a road trip for the morning. I've got to deliver orders in three different towns today. I'm guessing I'll put 100 miles on the ol' van this morning...I'm also guessing that the three kiddos couped up in the van will cause some frustrations on my end. Just as well pack the kids music and plan on singing for about two hours.....joys! The wheels on the bus go round. and. round......



No comments: