Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cowboy Thanks...

I just got some of the new rub-ons from the Stampin' Up! catty - the Dots and Designs Rub-ons to be exact. These rub-ons appealed to me, but I wasn't jumping up and down over them - until....I saw them in person! Then wow! They really spoke to me. This one reminded me of a bandana - and I knew it would look really cool on a Soft Suede card. I went with a really simple layout - and used one of the designer buttons from the Button Latte collection. Remember - I said that you can get a free package of Designer Buttons this month with a $35 Stamp purchase. How cool is that??

Well, that's all for today folks!
Thanks for stopping in!
Jen
Recipe:
Stamps: Kind Thanks
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Soft Suede, So Saffron
Accessories: Dots and Designs rub-ons, Choc. Chip ribbon, Button Latte Button

No comments: