Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Nothing like finding some MOJO!

I actually found some MOJO today while at work. My co-worker, Carol, who is an avid quilter, brought in some fabric that she had picked up. It was a Moda Jelly Roll, and I was instantly in love with it! I used to do quite a bit of sewing, and still have my fabric stash that I just won't part with! Much like my Designer Paper that I love to look at, but heaven forbid I actually cut that virgin piece! Anyway, here are some "snipets" of the fabric - much, much better in real life!

So, I took the colors from the fabric, hooked them up with this week's Mojo Monday Sketch:
...and I created this:


Cute, Huh! I can NOT believe that I'm beginning to gravitate towards bright cheery colors! And flowers too??? What is wrong with me lately? I've caved - I'm revolting against my typical Earth Elements colors! What do you think? What are your favorite color combinations?
Thanks for looking!
Jen
Recipe:
Stamps: Cheep Talk
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Brocade Blue
Paper: Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Raspberry Tart DSP
Accessories: Felt Flower Fusion, So Saffron Ribbon (SAB set), So Saffron Brad

No comments: