Thursday, February 26, 2009

Why - Hello Good Friend....


I just love this new stamp set in the Idea Book and Catalog....I wish I had more time to play with it....one thing that I used here were the new Cordoury Buttons. They aren't just for pants anymore! (and for those who know me well - I wear cords about 3 or 4 times a week! I LOVE cords! I hope they don't go out of style anytime soon...) Back to buttons - these things are great! There are 3 different sizes in the pack, some have a brad back, and some have actual button holes. And I'm pretty sure there are more colors to come! :) If you want to get your hands on some of these wonderful buttons - contact me.
Recipe:
Stamps: A Good Friend
Ink: Pacific Blue, Choc. Chip, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Old Olive, Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Cord Buttons, Flower Fusion, Chit Chat Rub Ons

No comments: