Sunday, November 9, 2008

Peeling myself off of the creative block...

I felt like I hit a creative block...I'd sit at my table, get my paper out and just stare at it. Hmmm. I know I promised that I would have the Holiday Extravaganza items posted LAST WEEK...but, I just couldn't get past the block. I really hope that you like what I came up with...I don't know that it's my best of all creations, but I've gotta give you something. And this week is Alex's birthday (#1 - I can't believe it!) so I'll be busy with the preparations for that this week.... So, here goes -
ANNOUNCING - HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA!!! Remember - you can choose to make either 10 cards (you choose which one and you'll make 10 of that card), 24 gift tags, or 8 gift packages. The cost is $15, deadline to sign up is November 16th. Here are your options:


1) Cardinal Christmas



2) From Our House to Yours







3) Best Wishes Snowflake



4) Noel - Big on Christmas

Here are the Gift tags - You'll make 3 of each design:
( Please note - some designs may vary depending on availibility of Designer Paper and Rub-ons)




And, the gift packaging - you'll make 2 of each design. Again, patterned paper may vary depending on availability.

No comments: