Monday, October 20, 2008

Needing somthing new to look at???

Our nephew Lance recently celebrated his 3rd (!) birthday! I can't believe he's three already - and quite the character for being 3!! I made him a "box" and filled it with his own crayons and markers, scissors, paper, etc. No more fighting with his big sister over the crayons! Here's my creation:








It has a clear lid, so he'll be able to see just what's inside. He can also keep all of his little cars in there if he wanted to. I just loved it!! (patting myself on the back!) Want the deets? I used Crew Kids DS Paper (Retired Stampin' Up!), my coluzzle to cut the circles, and chipboard letters from Stampin' Up! - I believe these were Timeless Type. I inked the letters up in Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White. I also stamped the Real Red paper with Versamark using the stamp set Sporting (stars and #1). I hope that he'll enjoy it!

Happy Birthday Lance!

No comments: