Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oh, sweet Appendix!

Well, I've been MIA for quite a few days now. My appendix didn't seem to want to cooperate with the rest of my body, and the doctors therefore decided that it was time to come out! And apparently, the thing didn't want to come out too terribly badly. They tried to remove it laproscopically, and got the camera inside of me and decided it wasn't going to work - so the next thing to do was just to cut about a 6 inch opening and take 'er out that way. That lead to a 3 night stay in the hospital, 26 staples and lots of pain!!! I'm back home and getting back at it. Took myself off of the pain killers - cuz I didn't like that feeling. It made me feel dizzy and drunk. Not a beer drunk mind you - a stupid, I didn't plan on feeling like this drunk! Now we'll just stick to Motrin, the pain killer of champions! I'm hoping to get into my craft room over the next two weeks and really get some things accomplished - so I better get off of this computer and get after it - huh!

No comments: