Happy Monday! I've got a super easy, quick and bright card to share with you today.
We saw the sun in Iowa today - for about the first time in two weeks - so I was ready to create something bright and fun.
Enter Balloon Celebrations stamp set. The images in this set a fun and quite versatile - I went with a Congratulations theme. But balloons are good for any celebration - from new baby, to engagement, to graduation. Oh, and don't forget birthday!!!
This one was so simple to put together:
- Sponge Daffodil Delight ink onto center of Whisper White card stock. Use a circular motion, concentrating the ink towards the center and working your way out.
- Rub an embossing buddy over the yellow area generously. Then stamp the two cloud images using Versamark ink. Sprinkle with white embossing powder and heat with a heat tool.
- Stamp the two graphic images with Smoky Slate ink - stamping off first onto scrap paper. Wipe away any ink you get on top of the embossed images.
- Stamp the balloons in Old Olive, Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo, punch with Balloon punch. Adhere in place - using Stampin' Dimensionals on a couple of the balloons.
- Stamp sentiment with Black ink.
- Adhere panel to Bermuda Bay card base.
This one was so easy - that I created several! All in all, I think the four cards took me about a half hour - maybe 45 minutes at the most.
Have a wonderful day! Hope you enjoyed this card today!