Friday, October 23, 2015

How to create a Step Card - Wonderland Stamp Set



Hey stampers!  I've got a really pretty card to share with you today.  And a video to go along with it.  

Today's card features the Wonderland Stamp Set from Stampin' Up.  You may have passed this set over because it's got the antlers in the set - and you've told yourself that you love the trees, but just don't know what to do with the antlers.  I've got a little solution for the antlers that I'll share next week! (wink wink!)

For now, tho, let's concentrate on the trees.  Because they are super gorgeous!



I wish you could FEEL the card.  The trees have texture to them - largely in part because of the white gel pen I used to highlight the branches.  

You can see the nitty gritty in my video:


Hope you enjoy today's card...I think it's a stunner!

Here's the template I used to create the card:




Product List

post signature

2 comments:

Michelle Long said...

Oh, this is so gorgeous! i just love the colors and the way you highlighted the trees- so nice!

Sharon Harris said...

Wow! This card is so amazing! Those trees stamped in that way are so stunning. Love the use of the velum too. Thanks for the inspiration. Glad I saw it before the stamps were no longer available. Will be sharing with my stamp group!